- Connected Vehicles: What? Why? How? (35 min)
- Deep Dive into Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) (40 min)
- Why Automated Vehicles (AV)? & SAE AV Levels and Examples (46 min)
- Current Status and Challenges (28 min)
- AV Testing, Standards, and Regulations: Part 1 (37 min)
- AV Testing, Standards, and Regulations: Part 2 (28 min)
- A Major Bottleneck: Perception, Main Tools: Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence (45 min)
Each course contains 4-6 hours of online instruction divided into shorter modules to make it easy to learn at your own pace.
You will have 180 days from your course start date to complete the course.
Successful completion requires you to view all course modules and receive an 80% passing grade on the course assessment. Upon completing these requirements, you will earn a digital badge for your resume or professional profile.
Upon successful completion of 4 CCET courses, you will receive a U-M Certificate of Achievement.
Select 4 courses from one concentration to deepen your knowledge in a subject or area. If you choose a specialization, your certificate will note the specialization you completed.
A bachelor's degree in a science, engineering, or technical field is recommended.
Administrative/Online Technical Support
Support staff are available via phone and email to help with administrative and technical issues during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
- Learn about the what, why, how, and current status of connected vehicle technologies
- Learn about the what, why, how, and current status of automated vehicle technologies, with special attention to their testing and major bottlenecks