TEACH WITH NEXUS
Work with us to build a new course
Nexus collaborates with faculty and academic units to enable the development and delivery of online degrees, online credit courses, and non-credit professional education certificates. Through our innovative partnerships and services, we extend and share the College’s preeminent education with a diverse, global community of learners. And we want to work with you.
Our Services & Support
Online Program Development
Work with Nexus to convert an existing credit or professional program to online delivery or to design a new online program.
On-Demand Faculty Resources
Access just-in-time guides, tips, and best practices for online and blended engineering education.
Why Teach with Nexus?
BENEFITS WITHIN YOUR CLASSROOM
- Innovate using new instructional technologies
- Leverage strengths of existing course materials for a greater impact
- Develop educational materials for residential and online courses
- Enhance existing real-world engineering education
BENEFITS BEYOND YOUR CLASSROOM
- Support CoE’s vision, mission, values, and Education Pillar goals
- Create accessible pathways to a Michigan Engineering education
- Maintain and expand relationships
- Develop research partnerships with industry
- Reap financial rewards, honors, and recognition
Along with new course and program development, Nexus offers a range of in-kind services in support of the College’s mission. To learn more about our services, including market assessment and consulting, instructional design, course production, and more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of Team Nexus will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss your needs.
Need help managing current courses?
Find guidance and learn best practices for effective online pedagogy, high production quality courses, and substantive faculty and student engagement.